Your Personal Guide
When you call for your no-strings information, you'll speak to a professional who knows all the details about Vermont nursing education and will help you find the best possible choice. Michele knows the Vermont healthcare and education scene well from her own personal experience.
Michele will help guide you based on lessons learned from:
- 9 years at Central Vermont Medical Center
- Developing, implementing and promoting Community Health Education & Outreach programs
- 8 years as a researcher, writer and editor
- Returning to school mid-career for her Master's degree.
Objective Counsel and Connections
Michele's assistance can come in the form of:
- A brief interview to help you consider key factors in your decision
- Referrals to nursing admissions specialists at any of Vermont's BSN college or university programs
- Connections to Vermont nurses who are, or have already, been there, done this
- Pointing you in the right direction for financial aid resources
- Connect you with your hospital or healthcare employer's continuing education or tuition reimbursement benefit specialist.